DJ Tech DIF1S 2 Channel DJ Scratch Mixer (black)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The DIF1S is DJ Tech's newest DJ scratch mixer with the Mini InnoFader from famous scratch fader manufacturer Audio Innovate.
The DIF1S features the Mini InnoFader from Audio Innovate as the crossfader. Inherited from the original InnoFader, it provides smooth and robust feeling to scratch DJs. The contactless design gives a long life of over 4,000,000 cycles. The cut-in position can be adjusted by users with simple calibration steps to fit your taste and the Reverse switch allows you to do different styles of scratch skills. The mixer is also compatible with the original InnoFader for future upgrade.
The DIF1S's TimeCode Mode makes DJ's lives easier switching between ordinary turntable setup and DVS setup. At the rear of the mixer, the extra pairs of TimeCode send/ TimeCode return RCA connectors allow you to connect to your audio interface, such as the SL3 For Serato. Just switch to the TimeCode channel on the top panel and you are ready to use as a DVS setup.
The DIF1S serves as a full-feature 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, mic input, both 6.35mm & 3.5mm headphones outputs and even a booth output with a dedicated volume control, yet, the price is affordable. Scratch seriously now.
- High performance 2-channel scratch DJ mixer
- Integrated premium quality contactless Mini InnoFader as the crossfader
- Compatible with the original full-size InnoFader
- Superb scratch performance with adjustable crossfader curve and reverse
- DVS mode: switch between the traditional vinyl/CD setup and DVS software setup without breconnecting a single cable
- RCA booth output with dedicated volume control
|Inputs||2 CD inputs (RCA phono, 1 per channel), 2 line/ phono (switchable, RCA phono, 1 per channel)|
|Outputs||Master and Booth output (RCA phone), 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone out|
|Unique Feature||InnoFader crossfader|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012