Denon X1600 DJ Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Denon DN-X1600 digital DJ mixer offers superb sound quality, durability, reliability, operability and visibility.
The DN-X1600 is an extremely affordable and versatile 4-channel digital mixer with a variety of features perfect for all DJs and electronic musicians; from professional club and touring DJs, to party DJs and bedroom mix artists.
The Denon's engineers have provided every capability professional DJs will require: working with vinyl, CD, digital files, DJ software applications via laptops and USB storage devices. In addition to its stellar digital mixing capabilities, the DN-X1600 provides an exclusive MIDI control UI area for functionality and ease-of-use for the rapidly growing PC DJ market. The DN-X1600 features a simple spacious layout, with highly tactile controls widely and logically laid out to enable easy operation during performance. This unit features large high-quality rubberized knobs, studio quality 60mm Alps custom channel faders, high-visibility VFD display and extended 16-point LED channel and output metering.
A first for any DJ mixer, the DN-X1600 is also equipped with V-LINK, a function developed by Roland Corporation which allows DJ performers to simultaneously integrate audio and video. Connecting devices that support V-LINK to the mixer's MIDI terminals (such as the EDIROL V-4 or V-8) make it possible to perform a wide range of visual effects linked with the tempo of the music.
- Internal 32-bit Floating DSP Processing and 32-Bit DAC Output for best possible sound
- 24 bit 96kHz USB2.0 Audio Interface (Soundcard) 4in/4out (stereo)
- PC/MAC Compatible
- Low latency 32/64 Bit ASIO driver for PC included
- # DVS direct mode (CD/Vinyl) for DJ applications using control signal operation (timecode)
- Traktor Scratch Certification to be announced soon!
- USB MIDI In/Out and 5-pin MIDI Out
- Fully MIDI Mappable with additional focused area of up to 4 MIDI pages by parameter knobs and buttons
- Dual Layer Control Available – MIDI / Normal Audio
- Independent Effector w/14 Effects available
- 2-way EFX Parameter Filter (LPF/HPF)
- Independent EFX Insert for, Channel, Mic, & Master
- Matrix Input Assignment for Line/Phono and selectable USB Audio, Digital Input
- Phono Amplifier with high S/N ratio, equivalent to Denon Hifi products
- Discrete Transistor construction for Mic Amplifier to realize a studio console class low noise level (EIN 126dB)
- High sound quality high output Headphone Amplifier
- 60mm custom Alps type Channel Faders
- Fader Contour control for Channel and Cross Fader
- Fader Start function (channel/cross fader)
- Cross Fader assignment function: (A, B, Thru)
- Independent 3-Band Isolator EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- Large FL Tube Display w/various indicators for super easy navigation
- Selectable Digital Output (44.1/48/96kHz)
- Balanced/Unbalanced Master Output
- Balanced Booth Output
- 2 Mic Input w/Ducking level and attack time control
- Send/Return control for external effectors
- Extensive Utility Menu to customize user settings
- Preset Import/Export Function by USB memory device (take your settings to another X1600/X1700 mixer)
- Large Capacitor, and large-diameter Winding Wire for Transformer
- Ideal Grounding Construction protecting from external noise
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS