Denon MC3000 Professional MIDI USB DJ Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The MC3000 DJ controller from Denon DJ is an affordable professional MIDI controller for Native Instrumentsr Traktor 2 Technology. The product is complete with Traktor LE 2, and fully optimised for Virtual DJ.
4 Deck control and a high quality internal soundcard, in-fact the same soundcard found in the highly popular DN-MC6000, that proves there are no sacrifices in quality and reliability with the MC3000 and a clear reference to the standard that Denon DJ has already set for Professional DJ Controllers.
The quality of the high resolution, 105mm touch-sensitive jog wheels and the smooth 100mm long pitch slider (with 14bit resolution) is evidence that the Denon DJ build quality and reliability is still present even at this more affordable price point.
Line to master gives the option of 2 analogue line input mixing control, so that a variety of external players can be connected and used alongside a Mac or Windows PC. It is great for handing over to the next DJ after a set without interrupting the flow of music.
The Layer Function for Dual Deck and 2+2 (4-channel) mixer control retains functionality whilst maintaining an un-cluttered and ergonomic layout so that both the Bedroom DJ and those wanting to move onto a more professional setup still get maximum functionality with minimal hassle.
The MC3000's layout has been optimised for use of the new sample deck and loop recorder function in Traktor 2, making it easy to hit Sample and switch the EFX panel to a dedicated sample section with independent volume and filter, controls for each sample, creating unique mixes don't get much easier than this.
Complete with file browse navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knob, 8 (4+4) hot cue buttons with layer bank selector key keeps the MC3000 as a fully operational controller for the latest softwares and means you never have to touch your laptop mid-set again.
The powerful shift key for various dual button operation, large size Cue and Play buttons, and the inclusion of Denon Legacy pitch bend keys gives truly professional features at your fingertips, minus the hassle.
The Denon DJ MC3000 is taking the next step into DJ controllers with build quality that has come to be expected from a Denon DJ product and has earned its place alongside truly professional DJ controllers such as the DN-MC6000. Whilst managing to remove the lengthy process involved with learning features and button combinations, the MC3000 brings simplicity and functionality together to create the very best DJ showcase from Bedroom to Dance floor.
- Optimized for TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside ProductsTRAKTOR 2 LE included
- Optimized for Virtual DJ
- Layer function for dual deck and 2+2 4-channel mixer control
- USB audio interface 2 inputs/2 outputs (stereo)
- Line to master: 2 x analogue line input mixing control
- Professional-grade steel chassis
- Slim tabletop design for easy portability
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- FirmWare upgradable over USB
- Various utility presets to customize user settings
- Mic Ducking attenuation
- Independent 3-band channel EQ with kills (high-mid-low)
- 45mm channel & cross faders
- High quality, high output headphone amplifier
- Split Cue function with cue/master pan knob
- Independent Cue system (all channels)
- Deck/master PFL input gain & program meters
- Input level gains
- Key lock on/off button with LED confirmation
- High resolution 105mm touch-sensitive jog wheels
- Smooth 100mm long pitch slider with high 14bit resolution
- Pitch/fader/volume lock function holds the last known Audio value and position until the Null point is reached again
|Controls||Intuitive 4 deck hardware control, with visible deck colour change|
|Inputs||1/4" TRS Mic Input|
|Outputs||1/4" TRS balanced & RCA unbalanced master outputs|
|System Requirements PC||Windows XP/Vista/Win7|
|System Requirements Mac||Compatible|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012