Denon X1100 DJ Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Denon DN-X1100 12" tabletop style mixer is affordable enough for the beginner, and feature packed for the professional. A perfect companion to any tabletop or rackmount player system, the DN-X1100 is a full featured 4-channel matrix mixer that further cements Denon's position as the industry leader in manufacturing DJ gear for the working professional.
The Matrix Input Assignment means that no longer does your device need to be married to a particular channel. The 8 x input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels. The Independent Channel PFL Meters allow all input levels to be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, ensuring a smooth transition between fades. The Booth Output Assign Selector lets you pre-monitor any channel including master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control.
- Matrix input assignment
- 4 smooth 60mm VCA channel faders with contour adjust
- Flex fader 45mm VCA cross fader with contour adjust
- Independent channel PFL meters
- Independent 3-band EQ (high-mid-low) with full kills
- Independent CUE system (all channels
- Booth output assign selector
- External send/return control
- Independent channel A-B post switch (crossfader)
- Powerful & clean headphone output
- Fader start (all channels)
- 2 x independent mics with 3-band EQ
- Mic ducking attenuation with level control
- Split/cue headphone monitor with PFL metering
|Inputs||3 x phono/line convertible, 5 x line, 2 x mic|
|Outputs||1 x XLR, 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/4" jack|
|Unique Feature||Fader start|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012