Dave Smith Instruments Mopho X4 Polyphonic Keyboard Analog Synthesizer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Mopho x4 is the newest addition to DSI's revered line of analog subtractive synthesizers. Building upon the same award winning voice architecture of the Mopho and Mopho Keyboard, the Mopho x4 boasts huge sound and 4 voice polyphony in an ideally sized, portable, and elegantly designed package. Use it to create huge unison basses, creamy leads, maniacal sequences, and ethereal pads.
Each of the Mopho x4's 4 voices is composed of 2 analog oscillators, 2 sub octave generators, selectable 2- or 4-pole famed Curtis low-pass filter, 3 x 5-stage envelope generators, 4 x LFOs, a re-latchable arpeggiator, and a 16 x 4 step sequencer. Its voice also comes packed with 20 modulation sources and almost 50 destinations.
FM the filter to create metallic bell-like sounds and use the feedback path to add subtle or destructive harmonic content to your sound. The Mopho x4's 100% analog signal path is powerful, monstrous, and sonically dynamic.
The Mopho x4 is intuitive and inviting. Every parameter is fully programmable and editable from the front panel. The controls are logically laid out, lending themselves to quick access so you can tweak knobs without missing a beat.
The x4's full sized 44-note semi-weighted keyboard has aftertouch and velocity sensitivity. The sturdy full sized pitch and mod wheels are freely assignable and sport smooth reliable action.
Expand the Mopho x4's polyphony using it's poly chain port. The Mopho, the Tetra, and the Prophet '08 can all be connected to the x4 to increase its voice count. You can poly chain up to 3 x Tetras with the Mopho x4 to create a 16 voice analog super synth.
Designed and manufactured in San Francisco, the Mopho x4 has the high quality sound and build for which DSI is renowned. From its feature packed analog voices and unmatched sonic versatility to its refined design and engaging interface, you won't find a polyphonic analog synthesizer like this anywhere else.
- 100% analog signal path
- 2 x oscillators per voice capable of producing sawtooth, triangle, saw/triangle, and variable pulse width square waves, with hard sync
- 2 x sub-octave generators per voice (one octave below oscillator 1 and two octaves below oscillator 2)
- 1 x classic Curtis low-pass filter per voice (switchable 2- or 4-pole) with audio rate modulation, self-oscillating in 4-pole mode
- Analog VCAs
- 3 x envelope generators per voice (ADSR plus delay)
- Feedback loop per voice with programmable level and gain
- White noise generator
- 4 x LFOs per voice
- Gated 16 x 4 step sequencer per voice (one sequence per program)
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator
- Full-sized modulation wheel and spring-loaded pitch wheel
- MIDI I/O/thru, and Poly Chain
- USB type B receptacle
- Expression pedal/control voltage (3.3 VDC max.) input (1/4" TRS phone jack)
|Maximum Polyphony (voices)||4|
|Program memory||Fully programmable with 4 x banks of 128 read-only factory programs and 4 x banks of 128 user programs (1024 total)|
|Keyboard Type||Full-sized, 44-note (F to C), semi-weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch|
|Inputs||Left and right audio outputs: 1/4" phone jack (unbalanced), sustain pedal input (accepts normally on or off momentary footswitch with 1/4" phone plug)|
|Outputs||Headphone output: 1/4" TRS stereo phone jack|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS