Behringer FCA1616 USB/Firewire Interface + Tracktion 4 Audio Production Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Firepower Audio USB/FireWire audio interfaces are the ideal way to stream audio to and from your PC or Mac computer. These handy interfaces feature state of the art XENYX mic preamps, legendary the world over for their pristine clarity and high headroom sonic performance, plus our 24bit/96KHz A/D-D/A converters will really respect your input. Both interfaces support Windows XP/Vista/7 plus Mac OS X and provide onboard phantom power for use with studio grade condenser microphones. Hook up to the Behringer FCA Series and instantly turn your computer into a powerful recording/editing workstation.
When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers or the outputs of an audio mixer to an FCA1616 or FCA610, internal 24bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now you can record and play back your masterpiece through a pair of active studio monitors or listen in the privacy of your favorite headphones.
With its expanded 16 channel I/O, 4 XENYX mic preamps and ADA8000 ADAT connectivity, the FCA1616 is ideal for more permanent applications, such as home and professional recording studios, as well as live performance multi track recording rigs. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT and S/MUX. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. The single rack space FCA1616 also features 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, gates and EQs, etc. A dedicated power supply is included.
On the rear panels of the FCA1616, you'll find ports for FireWire and USB 2.0. Inputs are balanced 1/4" jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4" connections. The 2 headphones jacks are conveniently located on the front panel, with a dedicated volume control.
The FCA1616 interface features state of the art, high resolution 24bit A/D-D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 drivers and Mac OS X support ensure ultra low latency operation.
Because you'll want to take full advantage of your computer's recording, editing and podcasting potential, Behringer have put together a massive software download at www.behringer.com that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box. You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plugins, turning your computer into a complete home based or mobile recording studio.
- Audiophile ultra low-noise, high headroom audio interface with 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Operates as multi-channel audio and MIDI interface via FireWire and USB2.0
- Streams 16 x inputs/16 x outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Windows XP/Vista/7 plus Mac OS X
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual switches for phantom power, pad, low cut and Hi-Z
- All standard I/O formats supported, analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX
- Direct monitoring and main volume control on hardware front, no confusing software mixer panel
- 2 x powerful headphone outputs with individual Volume control, mono and source signal select for flexible monitoring purposes
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Get 8 x additional microphone inputs and line outputs with the Behringer ADA8000 (not included), connected via ADAT
- 8 x analog inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included)
- Standard 19"/1U rack-space form factor
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96|
|Inputs||16 x inputs|
|Outputs||16 x outputs|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP/Vista/7|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS