Behringer A500 Amplifier (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
*** B-STOCK: Box opened, there are a few light surface scratches in places but otherwise product is in excellent condition and in perfect working order ***
The A500 reference amplifier is the ideal choice for recording studios, post-production suites, or anyone seeking audiophile-grade performance without the audiophile-grade sticker shock.
Professional audio engineers around the world are impressed by the A500's performance and surprised by its affordability. Capable of delivering 2 300W into 4 Ohms or 600W into 8 Ohms bridged, the A500 has enough headroom to always keep you on the safe side. Advanced convection-type cooling technology ensures stable, noise-free operation, while its servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker.
A precise level meter and clip indicators are provided for accurate performance monitoring. Input connections are provided in the form of balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, as well as unbalanced RCA sockets, ensuring you have loads of input options. Plus, the speaker outputs give you the choice between professional touch-proof binding posts and 1/4" TS connectors.
To ensure years of trouble-free operation, Behringer use only Toshiba or Fairchild high-power transistors that are known for their rock-solid reliability. In addition, an independent thermal overload protection system, with LED indicators for each channel, automatically protects both your amplifier and your speakers. Last but not least, Behringer use tough, high-current toroidal transformers for absolute reliability and the lowest possible noise interference.
Audiophile-grade performance, ultra-reliable and undeniable affordability, the Behringer A500.
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and Hi-Fi application
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Output power per channel (watts)||200|
|Inputs||Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA connectors|
|Dimensions (mm)||482 x 257 x 101|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS