ART SplitMix 4 Cable Splitter
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The SPLITMix4 is a fully passive hybrid mixer that offers a wide variety of configurations. Mix 4 stereo input channels down to 1 stereo output, split a stereo input signal to distribute 4 stereo output channels, or combine the configurations for a wide range of applications. You can even configure the SPLITMix4 as 4 stereo input channels thru 4 independent level attenuators to 4 stereo output channels.
Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel. All 1/4" connections are stereo TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) and all channel connections have intelligent switching to allow for a wide variety of configurations. Plugging into a mix input channel removes it from the splitter bus, and plugging into a splitter output channel removes it from the mix bus. Stereo or mono operation is determined by the type of 1/4" plug and cabling that you use.
The fully passive design of the SPLITMix4 has no active circuitry to add noise or distortion, and virtually any signal level can be handled. The Level attenuators cover a wide range and offer over 90 dB of attenuation and channel isolation. The SPLITMix4 is designed primarily as a line level device with medium input and output impedances.
- 4 x stereo input channels
- Stereo output
- Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel
- Passive design (no power supply required)
- Over 90 dB of attenuation
- Input impedance: 25k -100k Ohms
- Output impedance: 1k - 4k Ohms
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS stereo
- Power requirements: fully passive
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.005% @ 1kHz (typical)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-1dB
- Phase: <10 degrees @ 20kHz
- Insertion loss: 12 dB (typical)
- Maximum attenuation: > 90 dB (typical)
- Channel isolation: > 90 dB (typical)
- Dimensions: 47mm x 117mm x 104mm
- Weight: 0.38kg
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012