ART Phantom II Pro Dual Channel Phantom Power Supply
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Phantom II Pro is designed to do one thing and do it well. It provides clean, reliable phantom power for one or 2 condenser microphones in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Innovative low power circuitry generates the higher voltage necessary for powering microphones while maximizing battery life. The Phantom II Pro installs inline between your microphone and a balanced line input on your gear. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
The Phantom II Pro is an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, podcasting and broadcasting. Use it with mixers, audio processors, digital audio workstations or anywhere you need phantom power for your mics.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- Low power, high efficiency CMOS circuitry for long battery life using a standard 9V battery (alkaline recommended)
- Can be powered with an external power supply from AC mains
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with accessible battery compartment
- LED lighted on/off switch
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
- Input connectors: female XLR (2)
- Output connectors: male XLR (2)
- Phantom power: 48V DC typical
- Current limiting resistors: 6.98k Ohms (1%)
- Current drain: 10 mA, no load/45 mA, typical (full load: 2 X microphones)
- Battery life: 10 hours with alkaline battery
- Power: 9V battery (ANSI-1604A type Alkaline recommended) or external 7.5-12V AC/DC, <150 mA supply
- Dimensions: 47mm x 117mm x 99mm
- Weight: 0.37kg
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012