AQA Elektrix M/S Matrix Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The M/S MATRIX converts a Left/Right-Stereo-Signal into its Mid and Side Components. The Mid component is the sum of the left and right signal while the Side component is the difference between left and right. Second, it converts a Mid/Side-Stereo signal back into its left and right components.
This is very useful to change the base-width of a stereo signal for example. Many other applications for that module are possible:
- Changing the stereo base-width to mono for lower frequencies (using a inserted filter in the side-signal chain)
- Compressing the side signal differently as the mid signal to exaggerate the "ambience" of a recorded or mixed stereo signal
- Endless possibilities for crazy manipulations of stereo signals.
- Stereo LEFT/RIGHT to MID/SIDE conversion
- Stereo MID/SIDE to LEFT/RIGHT conversion
- Audio Input jack L In & R In - Left and Right Input for a Stereo Audio Signal
- Audio Output jack M Out & R Out - MID and SIDE Output for the converted Stereo Audio Signal
- Audio Input jack M In & S In - MID and SIDE Input for a Stereo Audio Signal
- Audio Output jack M Out & R Out - LEFT and RIGHT Output for the converted Stereo Audio Signal
Measures: 10 TE
Power consumption -12V : 16mA / +12V : 16mA
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012