Apogee Duet Audio Interface Mac & iPad
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Apogee Duet is an award-winning audio interface, headphone amp and MIDI interface making it easy to create professional recordings anywhere on your Mac, iPad, iPod touch or iPhone. With Apogee's legendary digital audio conversion and world-class mic preamps, the Duet is the best way to capture your music with incredible dimension and detail.
The new Duet for Mac & iPad features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use along with low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac. And with the addition of MIDI I/O you can connect and power a Core MID compatible keyboard/controller while using Duet with your iPad or iOS device.
The Duet's AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. The Duet's efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
Much like the AD/DA converters, the Duet's mic preamps feature the latest components and offer seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible range of 0-75dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. Duet's mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
An Apogee technology first introduced in 1992 on Apogee's AD-500 converter, Soft Limit can be heard on countless platinum selling records around the world. Once a technology exclusively reserved for Apogee's most advanced audio converters, Soft Limit is included in Duet and can be enabled in Apogee Maestro software.
This superior analog design prevents the digital clipping that causes distortion by instantaneously rounding off transient peaks before they hit the analog-to-digital converter. Soft Limit allows several more decibels of apparent level to be recorded while subtly providing an analog-like warmth to the sound.
- First professional stereo audio interface for iPad
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini (Apple''s Lighting to 30-pin adapter required, sold separately)
- Works with GarageBand, Auria, MultiTrack; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee''s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- MIDI input/output (USB-A type connector)
- DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- USB 2.0 audio with 24bit/192 kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- 2 x analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48V phantom power
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Top panel high resolution OLED display
- Multi-function controller knob
- Dim speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Sum to mono speakers, headphones or all outputs
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||2 XLR/ 1/4" jack Combi inputs|
|Outputs||2 balanced line outputs, 1 independent 1/4" stereo headphone output|
|Dimensions (mm)||230 x 174 x 110|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater, Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster, 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012