American Audio VMS4 Traktor Edition MIDI DJ Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The American Audio VMS4 Traktor Edition is a DJ MIDI station controller.
Just when you thought the VMS4 digital MIDI work station could not get any more popular, is has been followed up with a new version that comes bundled with an exclusive version of the legendary and universally acclaimed Traktor software from Native Instruments that supports 4 decks.
The VMS4 Traktor has unique 4 x Midilog channels that are compatible with any MIDI learn software or analog inputs. Crossfader curve adjustment, assignable touch strips, 2 x mics with gain, treble, mid and bass control are just a few of the other great features you'll find in the VMS4 Traktor .
- 4 x Midilog channels (compatible with any MIDI Learn software or analog inputs, such as CD players, turntables, etc.)
- 2 x mics with gain, treble, mid & bass control
- Crossfader curve adjustment
- Assignable touch strips
- Built-in mouse pad
- Built-in soundcard
- Bundled with Traktor American Audio VMS4 Edition software (supports 4 decks)
- On/off soft startup and turnoff
- Gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all Midilog TM channels
- 2 x microphone channels with illuminated on/off switches and gain/treble/mid/bass EQs
- Split cueing headphones with rotary mix control
- Illuminated rubber knobs for ease of use in dark environments
- Panel mounted rotary knobs
- Full analog mixer operation if the computer crashes or with external power supply
- Innofader replaceable crossfader compatible (sold separately)
- User replaceable channel faders
- Sample/effects bank
- 4 x hot cues with delete buttons
- The scroll pads are specifically targeted to track and folder scrolling
|Inputs||4 x inputs|
|Outputs||Balanced XLR outputs, master and booth outputs with L/R balance, 12 x position stereo master output VU meter|
|System Requirements PC||Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista (32bit & 64bit supported)|
|System Requirements Mac||Mac OS X 10.5 PPC/Intel, 10.5.6 Intel, or 10.6 Intel|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012