American Audio QD1 MkII DJ Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The professional 2-channel American Audio QD1 MKII DJ mixer has easy to use features whether you are mixing vinyl or CDs. Great for parties or clubs, the QD1 MKII has 2-band EQ built in to tweak your sounds and a 1/4" microphone input for voiceovers and announcements.
Plus it has a feather fader plus crossfader to blend the output signals of channel 1 and 2. Great for beginners but the features that working DJs demand, the American Audio QD1 MKII mixer has the tools to keep your beat thumping and the crowd dancing all night.
- Q-Start compatible (for use with compatible American Audio CD players)
- Gain, treble and bass control for each channel
- Master, microphone and cue level volume control
- Cue monitoring between channels
- 1/4" jacks for mic & phono input
- Front access headphone jack
- Equipped with high quality crossfader (replaceable)
- 2 x turntable ground prongs
- Cue mixing
- Extremely clean signal to noise ratio
- Power switch
|Dimensions (mm)||192mm W x 236mm D x 82mm H|
|EQ Range||2-band EQ per channel|
|Inputs||2 x phono, 2 x line, 1 x 1/4" mic jack|
|Outputs||High output to headphones, record output|
|Crossfader||Low residue resistance crossfader|
|Voltage (v)||9V AC power supply|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012