Alto ZMX52 5 Channel Compact Mixer (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
The ZEPHYR ZMX52 is a 5 channel mixer with all the essential inputs, outputs, and EQ for solo gigs and multimedia studios. It features one mono channel with a microphone input (with Phantom Power), balanced TRS input, and a two-band EQ. It also delivers two stereo channels with two balanced TRS inputs each. There's even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback. The ZMX52 is the perfect compact take-anywhere professional mixer.
The ZMX52 is the perfect mixer for quick, easy setups with no hassle. Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser, and wireless microphones into the first channel, but you also get two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines, and other instruments. What's more, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD players, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE input. But, you also have a dedicated stereo output to send to a recorder in addition to the main stereo outputs. Choose the ZMX52 as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
Just because the ZMX52 is the smallest, most affordable mixer we make doesn't mean you have to make sacrifices. This compact mixer brings the same standard of quality to your performances as our top-of-the-line models. All Alto Professional ZEPHYR ZMX mixers are designed with high headroom and ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps so you always get the full dynamic range of your mix every time.
We designed every ZEPHYR ZMX mixer with your performance in mind. Sometimes venues are dark and it can be hard to see what you're working with. Alto Professional solves this problem by not only color coding each section of the mixer, but also by using brightly colored knobs so that you can easily find what you need to adjust before you ever lay a finger on the mixer. Our blue, red and white pots are instantly easy to identify in dim lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that compliment everything you're hearing.
- Six total inputs with a phantom powered XLR jack on channel 1
- 1/4" Main, Tape, Headphone & Aux outputs for flexible signal routing
- Perfect for musicians looking for a compact, capable mixer
- Mic input channel with gold plated XLR and balanced line input
- Two stereo input channels with balanced TRS jack
- High headroom circuitry offering extra dynamic range
- Ultra-low-noise discrete mic preamp with Phantom power
- Balanced inputs for highest signal integrity and low-noise operation
- Warm, natural two-band EQ on mono channel
- 2-Track inputs w/assignable bus: main mix or headphone out
- Highly accurate four-segment bar graph meters
- Aux inputs/outputs for external audio source integration
- Peak LEDs on each channel
|Output Types||1/4" jack, RCA|
|Pre-amps||Low noise, discrete mic preamp|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||128 x 204 x 38|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS