Allen & Heath Xone 92 Rotary Fader DJ Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Allen & Heath XONE:92 presents a unique combination of performance tools for the professional DJ in a stylish and solidly built club format. Above all, it features sound quality second to none. The XONE:92 has been designed and constructed using the same rigorous standards Allen & Heath apply to their large format professional consoles used and respected by top engineers throughout the world.
The Xone:92 provides 6 dual stereo channels, 2 offering mic inputs, adding up to a massive 10 stereo and 2 microphone inputs. A full range of connectors means that you can connect up to 4 turntables, 2 mics, CD players, MD players, drum machines, samplers and pretty much anything else you might want to bring into the mix.
MIDI (musical instrument digital interface) allows featured front panel controls to transmit MIDI data to enable remote control of external effects, samplers, sequencers etc. Tap Tempo related MIDI clocks are also transmitted to provide synchronisation of MIDI sound modules to pre-recorded sources playing through the mixer.
4 Band EQ controls rather than the usual 3 for greater creativity. Each band has a safe +6dB boost. The HI and LO bands have infinite attenuation (total kill) with a sharp 12dB/oct roll-off and the MID bands have a massive -30dB of cut, enough to shape your sound well beyond normal EQ range, and without overloading your system.
Stereo channels use high quality twin rail linear or rotary VCA faders. These control the audio using DC voltages meaning that they can take a huge amount of punishment without the bangs and crackles that inevitably creep in on regular audio faders. The high spec Penny & Giles VCA crossfader is easily removable from the top panel for quick replacement should it become worn. The curve can be swept between dipped response, ideal for seamless beat mixing, and fast-attack, suitable for scratch or cut mixing.
Unique to XONE, 2 stereo state variable voltage controlled filters provide the DJ with a new level of live performance creativity. These are very similar to those found on classic analogue synths but benefit from modern, quiet and stable technology. Use these to sweep the sound by accentuating or cutting frequencies from 30Hz to 20kHz. The 3 filter types HPF, BPF and LPF can be combined to create many more amazing effects. Low frequency oscillator controls enable cyclic LFO changes to be applied to each filter. A large resonance control changes the 'Q' or sharpness of the filter effect from subtle to extreme. Each VCF has its own ON switch.
Combined with the extensive output and monitoring features, colour coded indicators, stylish layout and clear graphics visible in all lighting situations, you have an unbeatable performance console equally at home in dance clubs, home set-ups, live venues and on the road.
- 2 x auxilliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader)
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders
- 2 x independent low frequency oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation
- Spare knobs included
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches
- Dedicated booth output
- Extensive channel, output and cue metering
- Monitor section includes post EQ switch, split cue and mix to cue balance
- 2 x headphone outputs 1/4" and 3.5mm jacks
- Talkover facility on mono/mic channel attentuates music by 20dB
- Dedicated clean feed record output
- Plinth or 19" rack mount ears included
- Universal power supply for worldwide performance
- Internal installer options for system optimization
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
- 2 VCF filters. Any performance channel can be assigned to either filter or either side of the crossfader
- 4 band EQ, high definition of frequency bands, with infinite kill on HF and LF: wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
- Active crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix
|EQ Range||+6dB boost, The HI and LO bands have i12dB/oct roll-off, MIDI bands 30dB|
|Inputs||10 x stereo and 2 x microphone inputs|
|Outputs||2 x independent stereo mix outputs|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012