Alesis Trigger iO Trigger To MIDI USB Interface
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Alesis Trigger iO is the easiest way to connect electronic drum and cymbal pads or acoustic drum triggers to a wide range of MIDI sound sources. Use up to ten trigger inputs to play traditional MIDI devices like drum machines, sound modules and synthesizers, or connect the USB output directly to your computer to play software drum modules or lay down tracks in your favorite MIDI sequencer application. You can capture every nuance of your drumming performance into the MIDI world using the Trigger iO.
Featuring both USB-MIDI and traditional DIN MIDI connectivity, you can use the Trigger iO with a wide variety of gear. The inteface has ten TRS trigger inputs so you can use it with single or dual-zone pads and triggers, and even split the inputs with Y-cables for even larger custom setups. You can also use the Trigger iO to expand the pad inputs of virtually and drum module from any manufacturer.
The Trigger iO has a hi-hat control input that works with both continuous and switch-style hi-hat pedals so you can deliver all of the open-to-closed detail you're used to on the hi-hat. It also has a footswitch input for controlling other parameters like changing kits with your foot.
You can create up to 20 setups and store them in the Trigger iO's memory. Advanced customizable programming capabilities include sensitivity, MIDI-channel assignment, note number, crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type. The Trigger iO works plug-and-play with Mac and PC, and is powered by its USB connection when working with a computer. You can also wall-power it when working with non-USB MIDI sound sources.
You can mount the Trigger iO on virtually stand or rack using the optional E-Percussion Module Mount and integrate it cleanly into your drum set or percussion setup. The Trigger iO comes with EZdrummer software drum module from Toontrack. EZdrummer has samples of real drum kits, a virtual mixer and looping functions.
The Trigger iO enables you to play virtually any MIDI software or hardware with your electronic drum kit.
- USB-MIDI and DIN MIDI out for controlling software and hardware sound modules
- Ten TRS trigger inputs for use with single and dual-zone triggers
- Works as an input expander on virtually any drum module
- Continuous Hi-Hat control pedal input; also works with switch/onoff pedals
- Velocity sensitive for expressive control
- Footswitch input for controlling Inc/Dec parameters
- Create and store up to 20 setups
- Works plug-and-play with Mac and PC - does not require software drivers
- Powered by USB when working with a computer; AC adapter included for DIN MIDI operation
- Mounts using E-Percussion Module Mount (sold separately) for integration into setups
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012