AKG K267 Tiesto DJ Headphones
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The AKG K267 Tiesto headphones are reference headphones ideal for live sound monitoring, DJ use and studio work.
The AKG by Tiesto range of headphones features tuning and styling directed by legendary DJ and producer Tiesto. Comprising 3 high-performance professional-grade headphones, the Tiesto Series will appeal to a broad range of end users, from studio engineers, to artists, fans and Tiesto himself, whether in the studio, at a show or on the go.
The K267 Tiesto is the flagship of the AKG by Tiesto series. It stands for appealing product design, best in class performance, robustness and high ease of use. It offers an over-ear, closed-back design, with an oversized low resonance driver, providing a higher SPL, while still maintaining a matched low frequency bass response. Its user-adjustable bass boost keeps sound neutral or maximizes deeper sub-bass frequencies when prompted.
With high-quality materials and superior workmanship, the K267's sound quality raises the bar for the professional DJ ensuring best performance without compromise. The K267's dual plug-in feature allows the user to attach the cable to either side for maximum comfort. In addition, each set boasts 3D-Axis folding mechanisms for optimum fitting and flat storage.
- Over-ear (circum-aural) closed back design for high comfort and maximum noise rejection
- User adjustable bass boost keeps sound neutral or maximize deeper sub bass frequencies in three steps
- Dual plug-in feature allows alternate cable dressing from either the left or right side
- Oversized 50mm low resonance driver provides a higher overall SPL while still maintaining a matched low frequency bass response
- Anodized aluminum parts for highest durability
- Comfortable headband padding for relaxed and long performances
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012