Adam A8X Active Studio Monitor (single, black)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
With its power and radiation characteristics, the brand new Adam A8X monitor is suitable for both nearfield and midfield monitoring. With a price/performance ratio that could hardly be better, this monitor is a perfect entry into these monitoring fields.
The A8X monitor is equipped with the X-ART tweeter and a large (8.5") midwoofer, a combination that adds both a very deep and yet very tight bass response to the unsurpassed reproduction qualities of the ADAM proprietary tweeter.
Like the other AX-Series models, the upper corners of the A8X are slanted to minimize reflections. The very large double bass reflex tubes on the front have been specifically designed to perfectly match the midwoofer with its large voice coil.
With a 50W A/B amplifier for the tweeter and a 150W PWM amplifier for the midwoofer, the A8X has power in abundance and is the brawny monitor of the AX-Series.
On the rear panel are several controls: a gain for the high frequencies (-/+ 4dB) and 2 shelf filters for the high and low frequencies. There are both XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) connectors on the rear panel of the speaker, which allow the A8X to be used in almost any application.
- New X-ART tweeter delivers guaranteed crystal clear music reproduction
- Front panel with power switch & volume control
- The carbon/rohacell/glass fiber composite material with minimum weight and maximum rigidity prevents break up resonances, resulting in an outstanding dynamic behaviour and impeccable sound characteristics
- The very large double bass reflex tubes on the front have been specifically designed to perfectly match the midwoofer with its large voice coil
- Very suitable for both nearfield and midfield monitoring
|Frequency Range (Hz)||38-50000Hz|
|Inputs||Balanced (XLR) jacks & unbalanced (RCA) jacks|
|Sensitivity||Up to +14 dB|
|Woofer Size/Type||8.5" carbon/rohacell/glass fiber woofer|
|Tweeter Size/Type||2" X-ART tweeter|
|Additional Info||1 x 50W A/B amplifier, 1 x 150W PWM amplifier|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012