Ableton Push Instrument + Ableton Live 9 Intro or Upgrade to Live 9 Audio Production Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Ableton Push and Live work seamlessly together to provide the best of both worlds: hands-on hardware to make music from scratch, and full-featured software to fine tune and finish your song.
Push puts all the elements of song creation at your fingertips. Play and program beats, melodies and harmonies. Use new sampling workflows to slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or play back time-stretched samples. Quickly browse, preview and load anything from your library of sounds and instruments. And with smooth, responsive pads and a multicolour display that adapts to show exactly what you need, Push brings a music-making experience that is as hands-on, expressive and closely integrated with Live as possible.
Live is software for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and even taking them onto the stage. With two views - the classic Arrangement View, where musical ideas are laid out along a timeline, and the unique Session View, where you can improvise and quickly experiment with musical ideas - Live is a fast, fun, intuitive way to make music.
Advanced warping features mean you can change the tempo and timing of any audio, in real time, without stopping the music. And since the software handles keeping everything in time, it's the perfect program for taking your music out of the studio and onto the stage either as a solo or band performance. Live provides all the tools and effects you need to get your mix or master sounding great, and comes with an array of software instruments and sounds so you can start making music right out of the box.
- 64 velocity and pressure sensitive multi colour pads let your play, step sequence, and navigate your loop, all at the same time
- A new way to play notes and chords: play melody and harmony in any key
- Improvise and play with loop. Trigger and re-arrange your ideas at any tempo
- Hands on control: change everything without looking at your computer screen using 11 touch sensitive encoders
- USB bus-powered play and play connectivity, with Mac or PC
- Designed by Ableton, engineered by Akai Professional
- 2 built-in, assignable footswitch inputs
- Includes 2m USB cable, universal power adaptor, quick start guide and download version of Live 9 Intro, Standard or Suite
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
|Controls||Pads, buttons, rotary knobs|
|Exterior Dimensions (mm)||370 x 293 x 46|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012