4midiloop 4TrackTrigger DJ Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The 4TrackTrigger is the Traktor-Weapon made by the German Faderfox and the Swiss Glanzmann Digital DJ Solutions. A compact and uncompromising 4-deck controller, specifically designed for Traktor Pro 2.5 in the external mixer mode. This new instrument is designed with passion for detail and is handmade in Switzerland/Germany. It is the ultimate instrument made by professionals for professionals. It comes with extensive details and a lot of new control features.
150 buttons in different colours and sizes to trigger hot cues, to start samples and to activate effects. 6 displays and 172 LEDs for loop length, loop recorder and master clock. 17 encoder for quick access to functions like browse, seek loop-size and loop-move which are a must for a modern digital DJ. 2 additional pedal connections rear sided to control every effect parameter on the fly.
- Rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
- 188 x LEDs different colors to display various informations
- 17 x push encoder, browser/load, seek/play, loop size/move
- 150 x push buttons in different colors and sizes, double functions with shift button
- 6 x displays, master clock, loop recorder, loop size
- 2 x jack inputs for additional control with external foot switch/expession pedals
- USB interface class compliant/no driver necessary
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments, Traktor Pro 2.5)
- Setup files for Traktor Pro 2.5 in current version 2.5.0 or higher
- Indication of each relevant state by feedback data from software
- System mode for different basic settings (MIDI channels, LED brightness, etc.)
- Remix decks are limited controllable (see user manual for further informations)
- CNC shaped case aluminium from Swiss aircraft industry (Avional)
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012