The main oscillator (carrier) outputs the waveforms sine, saw, square and white noise. The two outputs marked with the magic eye are outputs of the "harmonic section" that generates very complex sounds by the wave multipier and it's parameters symmetry, order and furthrrr in the module's right hand section. Symmetry lowers the level of even harmonics and amplifies the odd harmonics (this affects the pulse wave's width as well). Order adds saturation to the high order harmonics and resembles a low pass filter. Furthrrrr alters the level of harmonics set by the other parameters and produces very interesting, partly brute sounds with lots of harmonics by clipping and folding the wave. All three parameters can be voltage controlled. The carrier oscillator also has inputs for hard and soft sync, the sync-switch can synch directly to the modulator.
The modulation oscillator (modulator) has three wave forms with direct outputs: sine, saw and square. Using the internal modulation via the "mood section" the waveform is selected with a button; an additional staircase wave form is available here but it can be overridden by inserting a signal into the external input socket. A switch activates the LFO mode.
The Mood section is responisble for the internal modulation of the carrier by the modulator. Switches determine the modulation destination(s) that can be activated simultaneously. These are the furthrrrr parameter of the harmonic section, the amplitude and the frequency of the carrier oscillator. The "balanced" switch acitvates theringmodulation between both VCOs. intnesity of modulation is controlled by the "mood index" potentiometer and the according CV input with bipolar attenuator.
- Gives you access to Terminal's and Grand Terminal's deep functions to get more control over the envelopes and the capabilities to use them as oscillators
- Improved tuners with revolutionary autotune algorithm - tune your VCOs in a second to the signals nearest A note - just press the button
- Dual utility 1+1 attenuverting mixer with DC-offset shift
- Compatible with Terminal and Grand Terminal modules
- USB-to-MIDI-to-CV converter module with 16 arbitrary assignable channels
- Simultaneous USB on-the-go device and host modes using 120 MHz ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
- Internal PSU capable of working from cigarette lighter receptacle, rechargeable battery or 12-20V AC-DC power adapter to power up the full Endorphines Shuttle system
- No drivers required for a direct connection to your MAC/PC or iOS devices
- Up to 8 voices of polyphony, polyphonic key aftertouch, no steps in CC voltages, MIDI clock, Tap Clock, Tap LFO, bi-directional USB-MIDI transfer and many more MIDI events can be translated into CV
- Edit your presets with web MIDI editor on the go in a web-browser
- Easy firmware update via USB on PC/MAC
- Merge MIDI and USB-MIDI streams into one MIDI/USB MIDI flow
- Perfect mate for Shuttle Control to be able to connect a few MIDI devices into Shuttles "to host" input (e.g., merge drum machine's MIDI clock while playing with your MIDI controller)
- No bus power required - device runs fully on power delivered from USB socket, however it also may be powered from the bus board