- Short/mid/long temporal modes
- Switchable curvature
- Attack (in ADHSR mode the attack and decay are mirror-symmetric, thus attack controls both in ADHSR mode)
- Mode ADSR (one-shot / re-triggerable / looping) / ADHSR (one-shot / re-triggerable / looping)
- Time (short / mid / long)
The mixer module has four inputs. If the fourth input isn't patched then this channel carries the signal of the internal noise generator which is made entirely with analogue transistor technology. This configuration is practical when using the module in a subtractive synthesis setup as an oscillator mixer before the filter.
In addition there is a dedicated noise output, this way the signal can be used for other tasks.
The Power Midi employs converters with 16 Bit resolution to generate control voltages. An adapter from DIN to mini jack is included with the module.
The power supply delivers up to 400 mA at +12 V and 300 mA at -12 V.
The manufacturer recommends to use a USB power supply with at least 2 A to operate the module.
ATTENTION: Before you connect the Power Midi to the USB port of a computer, it is very important to check its specifications!
The 42hp System offers state-of-the-art performance, absolute portability, unparalleled analog timbre and unique signal shaping possibilities - including through-zero frequency modulation.
The system is entirely USB Micro-B powered and includes a headphone output so you can patch on the go!
The Bateleur complete system in 42 HP consists of the following parts:
- Power supply via USB which simultaneously acts as a USB-MIDI to CV/gate/Clock interface with 16Bit resolution.
- Digital A(H)DSR envelope generator with looping function and retrigger
- Bateleur VCO, a discrete analog high-end oscillator with integrated 4-pole filter
- VCO expander, adding resonance control, FM and a VCA
- Four-channel mixer with integrated noise generator
- Frap Tools Plus - a rugged enclosure in 42HP width, with nice wooden cheeks