Timelapse (Timemachine dub)
Timelapse (Function remix)
Timelapse (Postscriptum remix)
Ricky Williams - "Discotheque Soul" (part 2 - Break edit)
Les Baxter - "Hogin' Machine" (Break edit)
- Bypass Switch: Turns the filter on and off. LED will be red when the filter is engaged. Toggles on button release.
- Filter Cut-off Knob (the big one): Turn Left for Low-Pass filtering and Right for High-Pass filtering. No filtering in the middle. Becomes offset with CV.
- Filter Cut-off Switch: Switched to the left limits both filters to audible frequencies so you cannot accidentally filter out all signal. Switched to the right disables the limit allowing you to filter the signal into oblivion.
- Resonance knob: Controls the amount of frequency boost at the cut-off point. Will not self-oscillate. Knob becomes offset with CV.
- Tilt Knob: In the middle applies no tilt. Rotate left or right to off set the offset to the filter cut-off on each side. Knob becomes offset with CV.
- Tilt Switch: Allows you to apply the Tilt function to either or both HP and LP. Left for LP, right for HP, centre for both.
- HP - LP Knobs: Attenuverters for incoming CV over the filters.
- HP - LP Switch: Switch to the right sends 5V to the HP - LP knobs and turns them into independent controls for the cut-off frequency of both filters, allowing you to control both filters at the same time with these independent knobs.
- HP: CV input for the High-Pass filter
- LP: CV input for the Low-Pass Filter
- Tilt: CV input for the Stereo Tilt function
- Res: CV input for the Resonance of both filters
- Master: CV Input over both filters, accepts -5V to +5V
- Input Impedance: 40k
- Output Impedance: 220 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +-1dB
- LPF Cut-off Range (-3dB Fc)
- Limited LPF: 22Hz to 32kHz
- Unlimited LPF: 1Hz to 32kHz
- HPF Cut-off Range (-3dB Fc)
- Limited HPF: 3Hz to 12kHz
- Unlimited HPF: 3Hz to 38kHz
- Signal Path: AC Coupled at all times